Cook’d a digital leading marketplace for healthy home-made and home-grown foods by local home chefs. Cook’d is a food marketplace that enables you to buy healthy, organic foods made with love and passion by home-chefs near you! You will also support local home Chefs & the local economy.
What is Cook’d?
Buying food from your local neighborhood Chefs
Cook’d connect you to local home chefs who love to cook and provide you organic, healthy, hygienic homemade foods. Food has long been the way for people to gather, share experiences, and enjoy the company. Cook’d can help and support the community with buying/selling food and this local economy. You can search and buy food from your nearby Home Chef on Cook’d. Cook’d allows home chefs with a passion for cooking to share that love with others in their community.
Why Buy from local Chefs on Cook’d?
5 benefits of buying from your neighborhood chefs:
1. Organic, Healthy, Sanitary Homemade Food
2. Support Your Community Chefs and Local Economy
3. Creative, One-of-kind and Exotic Foods You Typically can’t Find Elsewhere
4. Delivered to Your Home, or You Pick up Close by (very convenient in most cases)
5. Ethnic and Unique Foods by Ethnic Chefs
How do I get started and buy?
First, signup on Cook’d website and use Cook’d Web App (Consumer login) on your browser!
Or download the Cook’d mobile app and use it on your mobile phone.
It is simple and easy to buy in minutes!
1. Browse through your local chefs and their food items
2. Or search for your favorite food in your area
3. Select and order – that’s it! Food will be delivered to you or available for pick up locally.